Are you growing or setting up a new business? Start on a solid foundation. We specialize in working with small business and nonprofit clients. We would love to assist you as your business counsel without the in-house requirements. Give us a call, we can support any size business or nonprofit.
Dealing with a personal contract matter? You have come to the right place. We provide custom-tailored solutions for special contracts in employment, gifts, construction, real estate, and personal matters.
McWilliams Law provides drafting, review, and negotiation services for a wide array of contract documents, including but not limited to:
- Terms & Conditions
- Requests For Proposal (RFPs)
- Project-specific proposals and responses
- Employment and 1099 contractor agreements
- Human resources manuals
- Commercial, General, and Professional Liability Insurance terms and coverage
- Risk management for construction contracts, including AIA and ConsensusDOCS
- Nondisclosure and non-compete agreements
- Contract summaries for quick reference
- Business entity creation and annual filings
- Business operating agreements
- Partnership and officer agreements
- Succession planning for long-term business operations
- Pre and postnuptial agreements
- Real Estate Right of First Refusal contracts
- Commercial Landlord / Tenant agreements
- ...And many more! Call us to inquire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer flat fee billing?
Yes! We offer both hourly and flat-fee billing options. Most of our contract projects can be quoted as a lump sum fee for services based on the type of agreement and anticipated number of pages required to draft and/or review.
Will you come to my location?
Absolutely. Face time is important to us in order to foster a long term relationship with our clients. Attorney McWilliams travels to clients in the Greater Boston and Southern NH regions to meet with a client. In addition, we will not bill you for our travel time, unlike many big city firms. We also offer video conferencing through Skype, Google Hangouts, or your own video platform. We are proud of our estate services one-stop-shop program, offering an individual Estate Plan, developed and finalized with you, from an intake phone call and in-person meeting at your location.
What if I'm being asked to sign an agreement I don't understand?
We specialize in translating legalese to layman's terms. Most of our contract review services are performed for a flat fee in under 48 hours. Contact us for a quote and quick turnaround.
How are you different than other contract attorneys?
We are relationship-based and offer personalized service. If you want a lawyer who will take the time and make the effort to understand your business and personal matters, a firm that cares about your long-term success, trust McWilliams Law to be your lawyer and partner.